Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Official: Spring is Here.

Friday: pull-free.
Saturday: pull-free.
Sunday: pull-free.

Hooray! That much closer to reaching my goal. I've been doing really well with my no-pulling efforts. I've even written down, like, 20 resists (and there have been many more that have gone unrecorded). I came super close to pulling a couple times, with a perfect hair in sight, and I was just about ready to pull it- but I moved away. Then I recorded a resist. Trying hard for that positive reinforcement!

What a chill weekend... I guess it's just what I needed after last week, and this coming week is going to be just as busy. Plus, it's the last week before Spring Break... kids are going to be nuts. I'll probably be nuttier! Arizona, here I come! And I talked to Big Teeny today, in fact... no worries about my future expensive psychologist bills, 'cause she said she'll happily help me out. Yay! Just reminds me how much I love my supportive grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment